An integral part of the project financed by the EEA and Norway Grants are the activities widely informing about:
- the aim, the implementation and the effects of activities carried out within the project;
- the EEA and Norway Grants, especially about their relevance for revitalisation, conservation and adaptation of historical objects for cultural purposes.
The communication plan implies:
- organizing information events, including press conferences and the project opening and concluding conference;
- release and distribution of information and promotion materials (leaflets, posters, conference materials, promotion gadgets);
- developing and broadcasting television and radio spots;
- publishing information materials in press, on the radio, on television and online;
- creating the present website.
News – project